why doesn't he want sex anymore?

hey i just had gotten into a fight with my SO because he doesnt want to have sex with me. i mean this is like the second or third night in a row and it's really bothering me, as if being almost 7 months doesnt make me feel insecure let alone my SO doesnt want to have sex with me. i mean it actually hurts so badly that i cry over it for some odd reasoning. it's like when ever he wants it he gets it but god forbid i want to once in a while ughhh this is driving me up a wall!!! can someone please let me know if you have gone through this and what you have done?

p.s. my hormones don't help one bit in this situation! ughh!!!

WantBabySoon12

Asked by WantBabySoon12 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some men don't want to have sex when the female is pregnant because some believe they are going to poke the baby's head or something or just ask him...Why? Every man is different. But that is the most common one I have heard. GLbump

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I lose interest in sex later in pregnancy since i look like a manatee. My SO still wants it sometimes though...but it's like I am embarassed over the way I look.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• yeah well i didnt want sex for a while but now all the sudden i want it all the time and he doesnt. like before it was him wanting it and now its me wanting it. i actually feel as if i have to beg for it anymore. He isn't worried about hurting the baby or anything i think he is either getting it else where or not attracted to me anymore.
    WantBabySoon12

Answer by WantBabySoon12 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I'm going threw the same thing.. sorta. He has not told me he doesn't want to but he falls asleep before i could ask... LOL! The funny thing is I don't want to have sex but because he doesn't ask me hardly anymore it makes me want to. 36 weeks :)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 2:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• thats how i feel, like hes always tired anymore and like you said when he doesnt want to it makes you want to more ughh it just is crazy anymore how your hormones do this to you when your preg.
    WantBabySoon12

Answer by WantBabySoon12 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2009