BF questions

okay me and my bf have been dating a year and we are having a baby togeter. Recently when he says I LOVE YOU i'll say it back and he will be like OKAY. what does that mean??? has anyone ever had that happen before???

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• ummm....they just say it, its nothing big to worry about if he says I love you and you say I love you too then whats the problem
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• insead of asking yourself these ? you should i asked yourself how much u actually know this man to be having his baby after dating him for only a year. how old are you and where are your parents? of couse he doesnt love you he barely knows you and what do u know about this guy that you are actually willing to have his child
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I don't think anyone on the internet can read your boyfriend's mind... have you tried asking him?

maybe he says it because it's getting old, the "I love you" "I love you too" back and forth stuff that people do early in a relationship, it's kind of juvenile.

maybe he says it because he's acknowledging you said something, maybe if he didn't you'd think he didn't hear you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• are you serious Anon 11:06 I got pregnant from my fiancee after 2 months of dating we have been together 2 years and love each other!
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• okay for one two ANON people i am old enough to make my own choice and my dad is gone in the cities we don't talk and my mom is happy we are both in our 20's and i am happy that we are having a baby it made us closer then ever. WE have been dating over a year and are happy. I was just asking if any bodies BF"S OR GF's said okay after the I LOVE YOU part. we don't say it like a couple of teens in puppy love we say it when we mean it or just want one another to know we care about each other.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• WOW to the women above me... ur an idiot and judgemental... i have been with my boyfriend for a year and a month... and im due with his baby in april... it wasnt a planned pregnancy but just because you are not with him for 3 years than he doesnt love you or know you?? ugh...

newho... just let that go sweetie... if he expresses his love for you than you have nothing to worry about... men just say things to say them sometimes... my SO says stupid things all the time.. lol... dont read into it... ur fine! wen r u due.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Don't worry Katie Love doesn't have a time my fiancee does it too I just think its an acknowledgement or maybe he just needs to hear it that you love him
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i totally meant that for the anon women not the women above me.. u guys posted to fast lol.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• lol its okay Kwiseman19 i was the one who posted the questions and i do agree that the ANON people are judgement thats why i posted that message as well. IM not like worried or freaked out about it i just wanted to know if it happens, just something that i have never heard him say before you know. I know he can't cheat on me im am literally with him 24 hours a day so yeah. It don't bother me. lol
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• lol yeah Katie don't worry about it...they are men...they're kind of funky in the head at times lol
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2009