im scared

im starting to feel sick to my stomach and having stomach cramping and im not on my period i havent been since dec 23rd but i went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and they said that i wasnt but ever since then me and my boyfreind been having unprotected sex so what could be going on and my boobs have been getting bigger too so whats going on

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Odd question are you wishing to get pregnant? At first it sounds like you aren't, but after going to the doctor and finding out you aren't pregnant you have been having unprotected sex it sounds like you are trying to get pregnant. Whenever my period was really late I would have alot of cramping, and worrying about being preggers would make mine late...like a cruel little joke. So take a test and then wrap it up...or eventually the tests will say positive.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2009