where is your baby located in your belly is down or up

i'm sorry for asking this dumb question but my sister want to know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well how far along is she? If she is early in her pregnancy the baby moves every where. Farther along she is that is when the baby gets in a certain spot and stays. Some babies are brech(SP). So it is all up to the baby. Only way to tell is ultra sound
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I believe it all depends how far along you are. When you aren't very far the baby is in your lower stomach by your pelvic area. Then when your Uterus grows that baby has more room to grow in. I know for a fact my baby would always be by my bladder now that i am farther along he moves more and sits up by my belly button alot.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• she is two months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• At two months along her baby is very low in her low belly (pelvic bone). She has a little bean. :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Check out this info.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2009