Why do most parents get closer when there is a ne baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Because they realize the miracle they have created and how fortunate they are. The baby is literally a part of both of them.
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 2:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• it didnt do anything for us... we actually do less, no sex, no kisses, no hugs, it sucks,,, that isnt what i want but that is what is happening! my son is almost a year old and the older he gets the worse it gets!
    Anonymous

• When my first son was born, and I remember this specifically,we were in my hospital room about 6 hours after he was born, and my husband was sitting beside the bed holding him. I looked over there and got tears in my eyes, and I remember thinking that I had never loved my husband as much as I did in that moment.Seeing him hold this perfect little life, that we created together, was so awesome!! Yeah, we have 2 now and it's hard sometimes because we don't get to pick up and go like we used to ( BC- before children) but because we love them so much, we never want to separate or divorce because it would hurt them too much and we love each other more now than we did BC!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• because firstly, childbirth was a big experience, and after that every day has been an adventure together.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2008