Does anyone know why i have these needey thoughts for another baby?

i feel like i want a nother baby so bad i am jealous of pregnant women and i want to expirience it all over again. I guess what im asking is.. could i be feeling this way because i just miss having a baby around (my only son is 3) i know its not a smart choice right now to have one but i need someone to talk me out of it!!! lol

AdrianzMommie

Asked by AdrianzMommie at 12:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Okay so if it isn't a smart choice don't have one..
    But I know how you feel, every once in a while I want another baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes, you miss having a baby around. When my oldest son was pushing 3 years; I missed having a baby around and tried for another one. Your probably getting baby fever.

PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i kinda know how you feel...i have an 8 month old and i miss being pregnant but i know i couldnt handle another one and when i see other littler babies i always want to hold them and take care of them but i know it wouldnt be a could idea to have another one.
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Sounds like someone has the baby fever! Try babysitting an infant, or get a really high maintenance plant! lol
    JohnnyCakes

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 12:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I get like that sometimes. My husband and I cannot have anymore children and there are times when I really would love to have another baby. My youngest is 5. Then I come back to reality and realize how much easier my life is now that all of the kids are in school and my oldest can babysit occasionally now.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• yep baby fever my hubby of all the pple is having baby fever lol....i couldnt handle having another one lol it was nice being preggers in all but 2 is good enough lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Ok, maybe u dont want to hear this, but, believe it or not, I felt the exact same way not even 3 minutes after holding my son after he was born. When he was 5 months old, I got pregnant again, not by choice, and I had my daughter 9 months later. I havent had that feelin since I had her, and shes 10 months old now. I wasnt prepared for either of my children, but God never gives u more than u can handle. Good Luck!!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 6:02 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I am feeling the same way right now. I want a baby so bad. My son is almost five. But I know I can't have another baby till at least december when I have money to provide well for another. So I guess I have to wait.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• thanks ladies im glad im not alone!!!!
    AdrianzMommie

Answer by AdrianzMommie at 1:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2009