• In the Spotlight:

Do you play...

with your baby in your stomach? im sitting here and sometimes if i feel my stomach i can feel her... like her tush or somethng... its this hard spot.. [ if you have felt it you kno what i mean lol ] But newho... i kinda tapped it a little on my stomach and pushed a little... nothing hard or anything and she kicked back at me lol.... she keeps doing it... if i push a little on it, she will slide her whole body to my right side and than its as if she is getting a swimming start to kick back at me... its so funny lol.... every experienced this?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. I used to do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• yes I did it, my DH would get mad at me and tell me to stop annoying the baby. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Aww I do remember that! I miss that :(
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You just gave me wicked baby fever. I miss that :(
    JohnnyCakes

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 12:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes, I loved it! SO would flick my stomach and my son would kick back. It was hilarious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Oh yeah. I used to play with my son, and I loved it! I remember his little butt pushing out while I was doing a work thing, and I kept petting it while he slept. I also remember when I would read in bed before going to sleep, and the book would be resting on my tummy, and he would kick it. It was so cute to watch the book move from him, or just to watch my belly move from his movements. I miss that! I knew I would. =) But I have to say, he's pretty fun to play with outside the womb, too!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• y ai play with her all the time
    she will put wut i think is her foot up on my tummy then i will put my hand on it
    and she wil move really fast and i will chase her then she takes the body part down and a few min later is doing again I LOVE IT lol
    she also plays haid and seek with the heart monitor thing and the ultrasound thing they will get her or her heart bet then she will move really fast so they lose it (dont worrie they get it sooner or later) lol she is very playfull
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• ha im doin that right now :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2009