PPD, depression, and everything else

i was wondering why some ladies feel they have to post question about PPD, depression, and other "issues" anon? do you know that if you don't post anon, you will get a ton of PM offering encouragement and support?
there are alot of ladies here on CM who have "been there, done that" and can help you through your time of need
there is nothing to be ashamed about either. please let us help, and don't hide behind anon, cause then we can't help you

bi-polarmommy

Asked by bi-polarmommy at 12:30 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• I asked the ? anon because I do feel ashamed and because No one wants to help me I asked a ? on here yesterday and they were mean to me. And it wasnt anon then. and it was about ppd. So I am grateful that you would want to help or give me someone to talk to. But I would much rather not let EVERYONE know what is wrong with me and ask for help and people put me down. But thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i understand, and am sorry you recived that responce, if you wish, you may pm me and i will give what support i can (just remember, i'm nuts too) :)
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2009