Are your relations with your partner,usually spontaneous, or planned?

Do you have "date nights"?, or do you both openly desire and respond to each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Both. If we can't sneak it in spontaneously we plan it.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 12:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Spontaneously, what's the fun in planning...if you don't know its going to happen then it's more exciting.
    Anonymous

• Planned I guess you could say, this is because he is in the Military, and we go months without seeing eachother. So we both know it's going to happen when he is home.
    Ariannas_mom24

Answer by Ariannas_mom24 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Well usually not. I just decided a while ago any time he was up for it I made it my priority. He works long hours and wakes up hours before me. So I am most flexible.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Spontaneous, we will be cooking dinner together and oppps all of a sudden we are against the fridge or bent over the sink ;)
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 4:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Well, when you are in the mood, just simply do what you can. If you can't because of some kind of cercumstances, then plan or make it out. Otherwise, you will have a chance eventually.
    Why_Be_Normal

Answer by Why_Be_Normal at 4:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• spontaneous
    MrsP777

Answer by MrsP777 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• me and my husband were looking for more spontanaeity so we play games like hide the condoms. We each hide 6 and then if i find any one of his condoms then i get head and vice versa. Of course it always leads to sex but it is kind of like an adult easter egg hunt! Super fun though!
    Anonymous

• Spontaneous
    Anonymous

• That's a hard one to answer. There are times that it feels like we have to make appointments with each other to even get a little touchy feel. But at other times it just hits us and we go at it. Then there are times I may want sex and he don't, or vise versa. We just keep trying .
    speckles657

Answer by speckles657 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2008