Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you feel....

If your SO's ex from OVER 6 years ago would not leave them alone? She is Married, and has been with this guy for about 4 years(2 dating/engaged, 2 married.) She will not leave my SO alone. He has asked Her to stop, i have asked her to stop and she just continues to contact him. Even went as far as befriending his sisters and stopping by his job. I have printed out the e-mails that she has written, a couple of which were describing her undying love for him and how she was having issues with her fiance(at the time) because she still loved my SO. Should i Send the messages to her husband? he has no idea that this has been going on. I have the passwords to all of my SO's accounts and he seldomly speaks to her unless it has to do with her asking about us or our unborn child but it is always innitiated by her. Should i Send the Messages? This is just frustrating.

Answer Question

Asked by JacquiV at 12:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • I think I'd have hubby threaten her with stalker charges & a restraining order if she doesn't stop.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • Personally, I'd tell her husband.. But I can be petty like that..
    If DH has no interest in her, though, I wouldn't let it come between your relationship.. I'd making it a laughing point.. Maybe send her some pictures of the two of you having sex.
    There are also block buttons you can use to keep her from contacting him at all via email, and even contact the phone company and block her number.. Can't do much about her stopping by his work, but that's up to him to handle. I'd be pressuring my husband to tell her, very unkindly, to back off.

    Answer by Liyoness at 1:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • Hell yeah her husband would know about this. And your husband really has no reason to say even one word to her. She doesn't need to know how you guys are doing. Hubby needs to stop being polite if its really bothering you guys.

    Answer by MamaChamp at 1:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • Your husband (im assuming you two are married) needs to take care of this. Get a stalking order or whatever he needs to get her to leave him alone. IF he has no interest in her, then you have no worries correct?

    Answer by mistynights234 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • Send the messages and have your hubby get a restraining order!!! asap!!!

    Answer by momavanessa at 2:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • You sound threatened by this woman. Not in a physical sense. But you're afraid she may be able to take your husband. Ignore her. You getting all bent out of shape is probably exactly what she wants. And considering her contact is minimal now what are you so upset about?


    Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • She is infatuated. Just ignore her. Change all e-mail and contact numbers if you have to.

    Answer by jareda69 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • tell him and that will make it stop

    Answer by Alex1084 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
BF questions

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
when does it come?