should i test??

been ttc for a few months, got off bc (the ring) in july and had 2 months of 28 day cycles, then got longer to average of 31 days, longest @ 35 days. last period on 12/23 and @ 33 days today. i don't have any symptoms, not even cramps just a little pang the other day but nothing else and red monster hasn't visited yet. had super sensitive nipples a week ago but not anymore, way more sensitive than ever had (usually get itchy before period but not like this, completely different). gassy too (sorry tmi). scared/nervous to take a test, don't wanna see another negative. with the longer cycles i have gone through the negative results which really bum me out and each time gets harder/longer to get past. hubby bummed too and really have so much love to give to a little one. scared/nervous to see another negative....

ps i know some have been trying longer than me, wish baby dust to all, just really nervous...

gr8unknownmama

Asked by gr8unknownmama at 1:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Okay if you don't want to test -don't. Nobody here is going to be able to tell you if your pregnant if thats what your asking.
    The only way to find out is to take a test.
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I would wait it out a little longer. you said on of your cycles were 35 days. I would wait untill you get passed that point and then if no period than test. Good luck
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• (((HUGS))) It's so hard isn't it? I think I would wait 3 more days and see if AF desides to show up, then test. But this is coming from the POAS queen....hehe so I don't think I'd be able to wait that long! Best of luck to you hun!
    Miracle_pg

Answer by Miracle_pg at 2:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009