Can teething make them throw up? Like alot.

daisy25420

Asked by daisy25420 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't think so.... If they are in a lot of pain I can see how that might make them throw up. Have you tried Tylenol to take the pain away? And how bad is it? If it keeps up you should call the doctor.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 1:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I don't think so, a stomach virus- and many other things- on the other hand can. If that's the case (usually with diarrhea), you may have to put them on a clear liquid diet. Call your doctor.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Oh no I have never heard of that...if you think its pain related get your baby some teething tablets you rub them on the gums like a paste and it numbs the mouth for a while...but other than that i can see no reason for the vomiting..you should call your doctor
    brandizmomma

Answer by brandizmomma at 11:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2009