How to know you are having a girl before finding out through ultrasound?

xxx_S.A.E_xxx

Asked by xxx_S.A.E_xxx at 1:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You don't know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i heard from alot of ppl when i was prego that because i was having terrible... every meal lol.. sickness it was a little princess and sure enough... her name is danika :-D
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 1:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• There is no way to know for a fact. In my family, though, every time, girls carry low and boys carry high. I'm carrying low and she's a girl. Is there a genetic similarity like that in your family? Again, no way to know for sure.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 1:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I found this old wives tale. well its Portugues ~>a gold ring and thread is also believed to reveal the baby's sex. Hang a gold ring on a thread over the pregnant woman's navel. If swings back and forth, it's a boy. If it moves in a circle, it's a girl.

Heres that site. Lots of "beliefs" they are intresting to read.  I have heard of a lot of them. Like the evil eye one.

http://www.hawcc.hawaii.edu/nursing/RNPortuguese_04.html

CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 2:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• there is no way to know for sure until birth that is 100 percent accurate.

there are fun "games" you can do that are old wives tales, but they are not accurate at all. just some fun added to pregnancy.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You can't know, but I was pretty sure b/c all the old wives tales were true for me. I craved sugar exclusively, gained all my weight in the lower half of my body, and even dreamed I was having a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2009