Does your husband/SO...

shower every day? Mine doesn't, and it drives me CRAZY!!!! Even every other day is a fight, and doesn't often happen. WTF? Any suggestions to get his a$$ in the shower??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• EWWW, Tell him its a new year and its time to make some changes!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• invite him to join you in your shower!
    that'll get his ass in the shower pretty quick
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I was goin to say the same except my ex-SO got bored with sex in the shower, cause I did it every day if he wouldn't get in the shower by himself. So I guess I ended up treating him like I did his 2 year old daughter. I bribed him. I made up a bunch of cards that said things I knew excited him.. for example 1 said oral. 2 said 69. another said jacuzzi. so on and so forth. It worked just as good as getting his daughter to clean her plate for a lollipop. :) IDK if it you would even wanna try it but it worked. :) He was pretty damn clean. And I was exhausted. :P
    AustinsMommy124

Answer by AustinsMommy124 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Mine showers pretty much every day except those days when he doesn't have to work and gets to be lazy.... But if he comes in and is pretty stinky from his day... I'll just tell him straight up to go take a shower. Inviting him to shower with you is a good idea.....
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Wow Austinsmommy, sounds like you have two kids! lol my sis-in-law goes through the same thing with my brother!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Not any more I don't!!! And I make sure my son takes a bath every day and bath time is FUN so he doesn't turn into that bad hygiene prick. :)
    AustinsMommy124

Answer by AustinsMommy124 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2009