Lovers day is coming....let's get in the mood. Share something about your SO/DH.....

that you think is just wonderful. C'mon girls, lets gush for our guys.

My DH never leaves an argument or misunderstanding until he has put his arms around me, kissed me and told me how much he loves me and that we'll get through 'this'.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my hubby can always make me laugh..even when im pissed..he just looks at me and says "you're startin to piss me off..ok, don't laugh..ok, ready? ok go!" i never get passed 'youre pissin me off' before i start laughing.....just typing that made me start laughing.

and when i first met him, i had butterflies everytime i was around him and was nervous to kiss him for 3 weeks...no other guy has given me those funny feelings..guess he's my one.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Im pregnant and he just slapped my face and punched me...

wonderful... no way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Then get off the damn computer and call the cops on his sorry ass! OMG.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• ANON your still with his ass why?

My DH takes me out every Saturday for dinner. His parents take out son every Saturday so that we can have alone time. Weather its a nice dinner at Red Lobster or Arbys, we have a quite dinner together where we can talk and just be together :)
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 2:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• This shoud be in relationships or holiday, I don't have a S/O! and this does is bum me out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Last night he got home from work, got in bed, pulled me close to him, and with a big sigh he whispered "aahh heaven". It felt like heaven for me too.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My DH always texts me that he loves me right before they start a job (oil field); he said because if something ever happened he would want to know that he didn't loose that last moment to tell me how he felt....
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• when we first started being friends, he was sitting on his bed and i was standing by the window and i didnt know he liked me... he started pattin his bed next to him sayin come sit down and i was very cautious like what are u doing? LMAO... and it took me a few minutes because i was lookin at him like a friend not someone i would ever be in a relationship with, and he said i would like to take you out to dinner... it was the sweetest thing and most hilarious this that i had ever seen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• first anon - leave his sorry ass
    anon2:11 i'm sorry your feeling bad, one the bright side, you don't have to put up with a guys stupidity?
    my hubby can always make me melt with just a look or a couple of words (which i won't tell you)
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 2:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• He loves me no matter how moody I can be. We walked by a liquor store the other day and i just laid into him about his drinking (which is too much), even though he hasn't had a drink in several days. I mean, I was nasty! He just sat there and took it and then told me he loves me. He's such a good, good guy and I need to get past the issue of drinking and blahhhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2009