has any one preeclampsia while pregnant?

and wat are the signs of it? im scared i might have it but my dr doesnt seem like it matter can some one please help me here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i thought i did to because i was swelling so much and was having other symptoms but my dr checked and i didnt.

tell your doctor you want him to check for Protein in your urine and you want to know your blood pressure. if you have high blood pressure you may have it, but if you dont have protein in your urine you dont.

good luck i hope you dont!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I was borderline for pre-e. I had high BP and low levels of protein in my urine. If your doctor takes a sample every visit - that's one of the things he's checking for. Why do you think you have pre-e? What are you feeling that has you worried? I'm asking because I *felt* fine and did have it.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I had it with the twins. In one week, I gained 10 lbs due to swelling, and my bp started going up. There was also some kind of liver enzyme test result that came back bad.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2009