My friend told me that when you start to have fluids come out of our nipples than your goin to go into labor soon, is that true or just one of those tales?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive been leaking from my breasts for like 4 months and she hasnt came out yet... so its one of those tales.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Thats what i thought but i've been feeling like it's almost time and i just started having some leaking and was thinking about since she said that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Like the first poster said, I had it through the whole last half of my pregnancy.
    airforcewifemom

Answer by airforcewifemom at 2:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• its started around 6 months w my first and 7 w my 2nd...wives tale
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• That fluid is called colostrum.
    And no, it is not true.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• its a tale, i leaked a little as early as 20some weeks. stimulating your nipples though may cause early labor.
    Anonymous