Holiday Shopping

I know it's some time away, but i hear a lot of parents saying that they'll like to get things out the way early. Is there any big Christmas purchases you're thinking about buying long before the holiday season arrives. Is it some things that you would rather get out the way now or in the upcoming months, and why. What will the items be? Bump This

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2012 in Holidays

• I'm hoping for some Tables to go on a good sale
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:16 PM on May. 6, 2012

• right now with us trying to buy a house i haven't thought about it at all. i want to get the kids more dishes and food for their kitchen and more baby doll supplies, stroller, high chair ect. my oldest wants pokemon, middle wants zuzu pets and youngest wants pig and cows
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• i save for it this early, but mine are so little that there interests and abilities change without warning. its hard to imagine what my 12 month old will like in 8 months haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• like September October
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• @Glitter, i'm always looking too
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2012

• i am always looking for holidays stuff
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2012

• The only "Big" item right now is an IPod touch 3rd generation... (I think ...lol)\
    that our 11 yr old wants, but we have decided to get it for him this summer
    for his all "A" report card this yr....
    As for Christmas, nothing big... but I do pick up little things and stash them away
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2012

• I plan on having everything finished up for christmas by Aug maybe Sept. ( there will always be something little that I will add to it but you know lol ) I plan on buying everything I know they like and things I think they'll like before hand so that way I can just sit back and not stress out like everyone else
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2012

• I can't shop early. In my family, we don't know what everybody wants for christmas till around Thanksgiving.
    mamabear484

Answer by mamabear484 at 6:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2012

• At the end of the summer when all the summer stuff will go on clearance, I am going to buy either an above ground pool system or a trampoline. that's the only "big thing".
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2012