Is it fair for me to have....

I asked this before but people thought I meant I wanted alcohol and thats not the case, I want like a BBQ with friends and family. Not a huge party but a "get together"...so here is my origianal question
I got prego at 16. Stayed in school, and I just graduated two days ago (from an alternative high school) I have been busting my ass since she was born so I could be a good example for her. Well my graduation ceremony is next friday, and I want to have a graduation party. Am I wrong to want one?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 2:23 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no you're not wrong, nor would you be wrong to throw your OWN party!
    GO FOR IT! HAVE FUN! AND TEAR IT UP!
    and i just realized that i am old and should not say such things
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 2:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• No your not wrong at all for wanting one. You deserve it. Way to go for finishing school! She'll be proud of her mama. You should have a get together to celebrate your accomplishment.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Absolutely NOT wrong!  Don't you think they would have had some sort of party for you if you had graduated from regular high school? I think they would....no difference...you graduated, you made it, you did it, you rock, you deserve to be the center of attention and you deserve a BBQ! Way to go!!!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• HELL NO! You are not wrong! you are entitled to it!.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Congrats on graduating! Party it up momma!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• school And mom? thats wayy harder than just one or the other..you worked your ass for it, now enjoy it!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• no you are not wrong . you earned it . congrats on finishing school. i also had to finish school preggers. i got my ged. i took the test on my due date. i wish i would have had a party when it was over.
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 9:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You worked really hard for this so i see no reason why you should not have a party and celebrate! You deserve it. Not everyone in your shoes would have finished school. It does not matter what kind of school it was all that matters is that YOU worked hard and YOU did it! Congratulations!

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 10:02 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• First of all - good for you!! Congratulations on your accomplishment and YES, YES, YES you should have a celebration. Are we all invited??
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• no just be responsible!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009