Does anyone know the best model agenices for babies n kids?

Like jetset , sandiego mangement , kids mangement.. Are there any more?

tifftweet

Asked by tifftweet at 2:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• dont put your child through that... let them live a normal life, and if thats what they choose thats what they want to persue when they get older let them... so sad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I dont think that was the question anon, if you cannot just give the info that was asked for why even reply
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Agree with Hautemama.

I see you live in Cali....so I suppose the good thing is you will have your choice of agencies. My best guess is to research all you can online and even go and meet with the agencies to find out what they are about. Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I do not know of any in your area but here is some advice that I can give you once you find an agency:
    1. Do not shell out any money up front. If it is a legitimate agency and they are truly interested you should not be spending a dime (unless you pay for your own head shots ahead of time).
    2. Do not leave your child alone with the casting directors...if you must leave the room make sure your child is still visible to you.
    3. Do not buy into any suggestions of plastic surgery.
    Good luck:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2009