What is the funnies thing that happen to u when u where pregnant?

mine would have to be when dh and I were making love and the baby flip around making me fall forward rocking back and forth on my big belly and dh just kepted going until I said stop I fell over.We both started laugh so hard.he tought i want to just move that way.lol

momangel05

Asked by momangel05 at 3:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what I found funny when I was pregnant was when my mom or mother in law would get out of the car with me and waddle just like I was all the way in the store. Turn around a look at me laughing and saying I can't wait for you to have that baby so I can stop waddling like you.
    mommiesboobear

Answer by mommiesboobear at 3:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I was at my nephews party 8 mos. pregnant and slipped on a grease spill from the fajitas, I fell flat on my butt! (This happened after everyone was telling "watch your step" and "be careful") And I said Oh please! I've been fine up to this point and BAM! on my A$$! Later that week I slipped on a big ol' snail I stepped on just perfectly with the heel of my shoe. AND DS WAS STILL OVERDUE!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:23 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I had serious Taco Bell cravings and my husband worked second shift. I'd call him just before he left work to tell him to stop on the way. It got to the point that the guys he worked with would just answer the phone "Chalupa."
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• (7 months) I went to the track with my DH and some friends and I decided that I really needed to sit down and the bleachers were to far away so I just sat down on the ground... Well some time passed and a friend looked at me and said you can't get up can you... Nope I sure can't.. She just laughed at me and helped me up.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 3:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• lol at CorCorsmomma, thats a cute story
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 3:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Mine is when my water broke. I had no idea that it broke for an hour or so. I cannot explain it, I just thought I was leaking a little urine into my pantyliner, a feeling that I was used to,

I soaked everything that I touched but did not realize it until after at least an hour. After realizing what had happened, we called the in laws over to watch his son while we went to the hospital. They were going to spend the night so I handed them a stack of pillows. It just turns out that one of the pillows that I handed them was literally soaked with "water". Then my father in law sat down on my couch-turned-waterbed....

OMG, how funny and embarrassing at the same time. Apparently, I soaked our entire home!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• LMAO girlneffy!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I dunno about you girls but my brain was gone during pregnancy...one time I came home from work to lie down and take a nap...I always lock the front door behind me. Well DH gets home from work a few hours later and he's bringing me my house/car keys and he's like....what good is a locked door if you leave the keys in the lock outside! I was so tired I didn't even bring my keys inside.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I was about 6/7 months pregnant and got the ok from my dr to be off bedrest so I went with my mom to the bowling alley to watch her bowl. I had to pee as usual and went to the bathroom. I sat on their very low toilet seats and got stuck. I had to call my mom about 12 times before she answered her cell to come help me. When she got there I think she spent a whole 5 minutes laughing at me while I was crying hysterical on the toilet. LOL I thought I was going to be stuck there forever. From then through the rest of my pregnancie either someone went with me to the bathroom or I used the handicapped stall that had bars I could grab to pull myself up.
    JerzisMommy

Answer by JerzisMommy at 5:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i thought id had a show and it wasnt , it was chocolate icecream.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 5:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2009