Safe or not?

I had my son 2months ago tomorrow, well when he is about to turn one I want to try again for another baby, but.... my husband n I are really really worried about it. In the delivery room, I lost three quaters of my blood, and they we're really close to taking my parts out so I wouldn't bleed to death, pushin the baby out came easy, he was a healthy little boy, and did he have lungs good gosh anyways has anything like this happen to you and did your second baby come easier? What are the risks?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 6:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this would depend on WHY you hemmoraged. many times it is a limited once event and you could go on to have normal pregnancy and deleivery the next time. but underlying condtions and disorders could become worse with subsiquent pregnancies. talk with your doctor and understand WHAT happened. did your placenta detach prematurely? do you have ableeding disorder? were you unable to contract your uterus after delievery? it is very important you take charge of oru health and understand your body. it may be a concern you need to address in order to save your life in the future. if you have any questions or need info clarified feel free to message me.
    5ontherock

Answer by 5ontherock at 6:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i AGREE WITH THE ANSWER 5ONTHEROCK GAVE YOU BUT i WOULD TAKE THE FINAL WORD ON IT FROM YOUR OBGYN. I MEAN THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE PAYING THEM FOR ISNT IT? MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT-I CARE!
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 6:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i would totally talk too your ob you don't want too risk your first little boy now growing up with out his mommy
    Anonymous