has any one use ot tried "NU SKIN Galvanic spa system"? if so, did you like it, was the results good & how long did the results last?

i have seen this advertised & you can buy it on ebay...but its pricey...just wondered if it worked for you, what was the results & how long did the results last...just wondering...thought i might try it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• no. i just recently heard about this product. i too would like more information. its kinda vague if you google it.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 6:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yes i tried it and had to but it the same day! its amazing!! highly recommend!
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 6:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• hey tawnbond, nice to meet you! how long does the effects last & how often do you use your spa system
    Anonymous

• I use the Galvanic Spa with Ageloc and LOVE it - the results are outstanding. People think i am my 16 year old daughter's sister and i am 39 years old!
    It is an amazing product and also an amazing business. Would love to discuss it with you guys.
    Yael
    Yael123

Answer by Yael123 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Yes I use it and I also sell the Galvanic Spa I also use the ageLOC transformation it is giving me great results I am using the spa on my stomach and thighs loving how it is helping with the baby pooch lol. Alsynnia NuSkinMom
    NuSkinMom

Answer by NuSkinMom at 9:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2010