• In the Spotlight:

peeing yourself

im pregnant and i pee a lil every time i sneeze or cough or laugh what do i do ( im not going to were a diaper)

babymomma6

Asked by babymomma6 at 8:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sanitary pads, or keep changing your knickers. try pelvic floor exercises to strentghen your lower muscles , this will also stand you in go stead for labour also... start by every time you wee on tyhe loo try stop yourself midstream then start again on and on, you can do this after birth also. just tighten your but , anus muscles etc, its a good workout . weird but true.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 8:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I had this problem to. You need to do more kegals. Everytime you think of it do some. You should see improvement in a couple days.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Kegal exercise! I had the same problem as well and yes it does help. I use to pee a little and ever since I've been doing the kegal exercise....i don't really pee when I sneeze or cough. It will also help you after labor and delivery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• they say kegal exercises, but ive done mine regularly everyday, and it still happens. wear a pad and cross your legs really tight. you'll look funny, because i do, lol, but it helps a little.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I wear pads .... or i'll be miss pee pee pants
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 1:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• lol its very normal i did this the other day when i sneezed and my 5yr old though it was so funny that i peed my self its something that is going to happen lots more as you get father along also may want too try pads or maybe depends if its that bad
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2009