Could I be pregnant?

The last few days I've been feeling crampy, bloated, and gasy (TMI) and I won't have another peroid for another week and a half. I keep feeling nausious and my lower back hurts and I've been restless thoughout the nights. My boobs kinda feel heavy and tingly. I've also been having alot more discharge that usual. It says I should have concived the 23rd of this month, but that don't sound possible, because I've been having these feelings for at least 5 days now. Can you get pregnany before ovulation? And, could I be pregnant?

Chasity.Sifford

Asked by Chasity.Sifford at 8:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is a possibility. the only way to know for sure is take a test... i know sometimes i get that way a week or two before my period. but like i said take a test.
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 10:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• sorry but we are not ob doctors do not know just like you do not know unless you get tested we can't test for you call a health clinic or maybe plain parent hood
    Anonymous