Does any have or has tried a Sleepy Wrap for their newborn/baby?

My husband got me one for xmas and I'm just now getting out of the package....It looks very confusing but it has wonderful reviews. I'm just wondering how easy and safe it is. What do you ladies think of it?

MrsSpecialistB

Asked by MrsSpecialistB at 9:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ive never used it. I registered for a Swaddle Me blanket thingy tho.
    jenjobrien

Answer by jenjobrien at 10:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Hi:

I have one I use for my son at bedtime. My son moves his hands around a lot. It helps him to settle down and fall asleep. It works wonderful. When you swaddle them up, it makes them feel warm and as if they are being cuddled and held. Hope this info. helps.

MommyMarjorie

Answer by MommyMarjorie at 10:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I USED IT AND MY LO LOVED IT IT SEEM TO KEEP HIM CONTENT LONGER AND HE SLEPT A BIT LONGER
    garricksmommy

Answer by garricksmommy at 10:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• OMG I LOVE the sleepwrap!! It looks really confusing when you first try to put it on, but then after that you don't really even need the instruction booklet (or I didn't anyways). AND baby loves it! Whenever I put her in it (she's a newborn) she doesn't wake up no matter what I do! lol I have to take her out to get her to wake up :-) she loves it and I love it!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2009