I have had a Migraine for more then 72 hours...

And it wont go away. Im 13 weeks pregnant and have never had one this long before. Usually ill get one and it goes away when i go to bed but now i have had it this long and nothing will make it go away. Should i be worried? I know to call the doctor but i want to know your experiance!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 9:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You've suffered long enough! Go in! I started getting migraines when I was 18 & pregnant with my first Daughter! She's 29 & I still get many... One lasted for 2 weeks! One year I had over 300! They're terrible! I was told if its the worst Ever.. come in it could be serious...! Is it a No.#10?? I can't afford medical Care so if you can go in... You have enough to worry about... Can you seafly drink Gatorade?? That can sometimes Help in case you're low on things in your system *& Dehydrated!! Please get some medical attention! If you're sking.. Don't you already know you ahould go in?? I want to be sure you're safe & Alright & your Baby too!! Please feel Better & Get Well Soon! Both of you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Where does it hurt?
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 9:49 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My head and down my neck.... I am starting to get chest pain
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You should always go to the er/doc for chest pain.
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 9:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Is it possible you had some sinus issues and it has escalated?
    CooksWife

• it comes and goes.... like not anything to even phase me
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• no sinus problems... i have had migrines before but this it the worst one
    BallardMomma

• If I was having chest pains I'd call. Most places would encourage you to be seen for chest pains. As far as migraines- Idk. I know most things get funky with pregnancy. Talk to your OB if you are concerned...
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 10:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2009