How can I get an ink stain out of my leather couch?

This question is for those people whom don't mind helping others. In my opinion I don't feel this is a stupid question. If you do, please press the blue next question button. Do not leave a comment. I am not trying to be mean, but there are a few moms that are members of Cafemom that can be down right rude!

I truly do not know how to get ink from my couch. My husband-to-be's child.....little devil. Had an ink pen and you know what he do with it. Now my couch has ink on it and I wondered if there was any hope without losing the beige color of the couch. As I mentioned it is leather and I am not sure what to do. Thanks for any help you may provide. My first thought is husband to-be is going to buy me a new couch.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 9:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Umm..I don't think anything will get it out. My mother has been struggling with an ink stain (on her 1 week old leather couch) from my brat little brother for over a year (to make it worse he did it on purpose-he is 9). Maybe call the company that makes it and see what they suggest first??
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• ok I will call them. This little devil child is 7.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 10:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2009