What to wear to a Beach wedding at the End of Feb ?

I need some Suggestions...the wedding is late afternoon, on the beach in Feb
Im not to crazy about wearing a dress..and Heels..gawd how awful to walk on the sand in Heels..
I was thinking Nice Capris with fancy top? or Slacks with Fancy top ?
and the flat sandles ?
thanks

Tjsmum

Asked by Tjsmum at 9:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would wear white linen with brown jewelry like a beaded necklace and bracelet. This was a no shoes zone but she had brown high heels for the reception.
    I saw a picture from my cousins wedding that was in early March and a lady was weraing this and it was stunning!
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• White for the "winter " still is that Acceptable?..i guess it is down here in Florida...That sounds beautiful thanks for the suggestion
    Tjsmum

Answer by Tjsmum at 11:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• ask the bride...but i think its customary for beach wedding to be shoeless or (sandels & sun hat) in hand...sun hat is for show, not really for wearing, like the shoes. sun glasses are ok too. outfit...florida casual...capri- linen.
    Anonymous

• I wore sandles (though eneded up barefoot) and a nice sundress.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2009