here is a question i know it sounds stupid but im having a brain fart

so to count your period cycle do you start on the first day of your last period? my cycles are 29 days... so lets say i started on the 28th of december? do i count that as day one? I am trying to figure it out... for some reason my brain isnt letting me do the math!!!!!

icn_mom

Asked by icn_mom at 10:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, I believe you count the first day of your period as the first day of your cycle.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Count from the first day of your period. Count 14 days out..That should be the day you ovulate

Answer by louise2 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• yes it is the first day of your last period. My dr said to try on days 10,12,14, and 16 just to be sure you hit thoes ovulating days!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 8:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2009