I got a horrible dye job at the salon and now I have ot fix it. Whats makes DARK brown hair back to medium brown? Thanks

gavinsmama06

Asked by gavinsmama06 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• i will call my mom and ask here for she is a hair dresser
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• For one thing, get your money back and tell them this isn't what you wanted.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• die it with light bage blond try that she said do ends first then the rest it should lift it and wait till its dry go out side and cheek color if to light die it back again with medium brown or but more light if didnt do light enough but wait at least 24 hrs to do again and and dont do it more then twice if needed again wait 2 days make sure to use full lenth of time
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I would call the salon back and see what they can do.
    Anonymous

• demand your money back first then take a beige blond, and dye your hair. this will lighten it up. i know (i just did this the other night. I had really dark red, and i hated it so i put blond with it, and it's so pretty now)

kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2009