can't sleep

Hi everyone!
I'm due in two weeks and starting couple days ago...I'm having a hard time sleeping. I'm wide awake! I sleep like 3 hours and wake up. Anyone having the same problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry but tats wot happens, and its worse after haha. no seriously u cant take anything but wot cud help is reiki or reflexology.... tats how i got my rest before hand.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I think this is totally normal. I think it's God's way of preparing us to be awake more at night with the new baby! Try a wam bath before going to bed and practicing deep breathing exercises to relax.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 11:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I am a bad sleeper period, ever since having my first. I usually wake every few hours or so. If anything, it is to pee.
    IsaacMom2007

Answer by IsaacMom2007 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yeah that started happening to me around 35 wks, and I got induced at 38. I don't think I ever got more than 3-4 hrs at a time. BUT it is practice for when baby comes! You'll be up at all hours, and usually don't get more than a couple hrs sleep before baby is hungry again. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i am due in 2 weeks to and i have the exact same problem. i only sleep 2-3 hours at a time
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 11:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• totally normal. I made alot of arts and crafts for my first son with all my extra time at night. With my daughter I read alot and caught up on all my current events. Lol. Make friends that work third shift.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2009