Does anyone know this about the Beatles?

I heard if you play a song from the Beatles (I don't remember which one) backwards on a record player it has subliminal messages. Has anyone ever heard of that?

No bashing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• no i wont believ it, paul mccartney is too good for tat
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• merely urban legend that has been around since the 70's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• too true!!! legend from the 70's!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:31 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Do you know which song it is? I know there are a lot of fakes on Youtube but the person said they played the actual record backwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• No, I think it's true. I grew up with all the Beatles albums on vinyl. I remember turning them backwards. But I also forget what song it was.

runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 11:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 12:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Led Zeppelin with Stariway to Heaven too.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• there are actually quite a few Songs out there where if played backwords, will give you a message. That's life and it sucks but really, oh well!
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 1:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• That has been said of many musicians. Record execs deny it & I believe all the bands have denied it too, I believe I read that one musical exec said it would not be possible considering the limitations of records & tapes. Most say that if you use your imagination (especially if your imagination is enhanced chemically) you could probably "hear" something in any spoken word or musical recording.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• This has been around for a long time, and not just the Beatles songs. Look it up at www.snopes.com and you will see it is just urban legend.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 2:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2009