I always feel alone............

I live with my SO and his family and you'd think that I wouldn't be saying this but I always feel left out. He goes and talks to everyone in his family but then shuts me out. For instance, he was in the bedroom and told me to get out. I"m thinking about leaving him. What's the most painless and quickest way to do it? I never feel happy anymore.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when he is gone just get ur stuff and go
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You need a clean break. Meaning, tell him what's on your mind. Have your bags packed. I think you need to let him know how you feel. If you really feel this is the right way to go, then you will be able to leave. If he realises how much he misses you, make him prove to you that things will change--IE not living with his family anymore.

Let him go. If he was ever yours, he will come back. If he was never yours to begin with, he won't.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 11:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I feel like that two I cant stand him.He ignores me and cusses at me and has mood swings.I have my own house but I am using him for daycare reasons.message me if you want.If I kick him out he will probaly live with his mom go out and party and forget his kids.I am in the same boat too.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You need to tell him that you no longer feel like you are loved, that you are tempted to leave if he can't talk with you. If he doesn't want to try at that point, start packing right then and there. If he is willing to listen to you, then try talking to him face to face, maybe suggest counseling.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• there is no painless way to do it, the quickest way is to pack your bags and walk out the door
    you could also try the book "the five languages of love" it really helps revive a relationship, or try marriage counceling, and mayvbe you and s/o need to move into your own place, not his parents
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 3:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• what! he said get out! um ok!!! girl thats not respect!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2009