Are you tired?

Im stinkin exhausted. My girl friend's 3 year old son spent the night last night, and when he's here, my 14 month old is way to excited to sleep. There's too much playing to be done! So she didn't go to bed until 10pm last night. Then she was up for almost an hour in the middle of the night . . . she just didn't want to sleep, and was crying for a lot of that time. So I'm tired to begin with . . . now its naptime, and she doesn't want to sleep now either. *sigh* I just want to go to sleep . . .

are you tired today?

epoh

Asked by epoh at 11:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! My little boy was up most of the night. He wasn't fussy, he just wanted to play. Of course, now he is taking a nap, and I am so over tired that I can't sleep. Oh well. We are mommies, that's our lot in life.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Not really, but I don't feel too good either. I think I am getting a cold. I bet your daughter is so overstimulated. Turn out all the lights and turn the TV off.. lay down with her on the bed if you have to, until she falls asleep. Good luck to you.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• im tired everyday i have 4 kids 4yrs,3yrs,2yrs, and 9 months and im due in april i am always tired my husband works long hours so i am always the one who gets up in the night but on weekends he is a big help so yea tired it is for this family
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• oh Josalin!! That must be hard--5 kids under 5!

I know its part of the mommy territory. To be expected :~) Doesn't stop me from wanting to fall asleep right on this keyboard though lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes I'm tired. But I am every day now a days. I have always been one of those people who need 8 to 10 hours of sleep a night but these days I am lucky to get 5 or 6 hours a night.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 12:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I just feel lazy - no ambition whatsoever. It took all I could muster to get dinner in the oven.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I've had insomnia for going on 2 weeks now.... takes forever to get to sleep and then if anything moves, I wake up and am wide awake. I fell asleep in the recliner a few minutes ago and woke smooth up when I yelled "I only had one drink" - I was dreaming something about my ex husband..... IDK, what's weird is that I rarely even have one drink..... yeah, I'm exhausted.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes I am very tired I have been sick and I had a HUGE jewelry party lasts night and today is my daughter's Tinker Bell Birthday Party!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• no, I actually got a good nights sleep last night, the first in a long time.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes, I'm tired today, but it's mostly due to the cold weather we have here! I have a sinus headache to boot, and I wish the day would be done already so I could go back to bed! Sigh. Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe we won't be so tired tomorrow.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 2:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009