Hotels in Gatlinburg?

I am looking for one particular hotel but I would be more than happy to get suggestions from other good hotels. The hotel I am looking for has an indoor pool, a small lazy river, and a hot tub. If you are coming from Pigeon Forge into Gatlinburg then you turn left (across from Hard Rock, I believe) to go up a hill and the hotel is on the left. I have stayed there twice before but I can't remember the name. I think it is a chain like Best Western, or something similiar to that. Can anyone help me or give me suggestions for other good hotels?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Travel

• I think you are right about it being a Best Western.

we are planning a trip there as well and I saw it on the internet.

Just search in google...."Gatlinburg lazy river pool" and more than likely it will pull it up.

We are planning on staying in a cabin!

Have fun!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i think it might be the holiday inn express.....but that may be on the other side of the road but it is right there where you are describing. thats where we usually stay. it is super nice and they have a game room with a pool table, arcade games, ping pong and air hockey...
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• There is not a Holiday Inn Express in Gatlinburg. The one I am looking for doesn't have the games but I would be interested in getting the name of that hotel if you have it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I searched "lazy river in Gatlinburg' and found it after a few minutes of browsing. It is Sleep Inn & Suites. I am still interesting in other good hotels recommandations, so if you have any please share!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I really don't know about the place your lookinf for but in pigeon forge there is a place called Whispering Pines.Really nice if u need 2 or 3 bedrooms. Has a living room, kitchen,private balcony , also has outdoor pool lazy river and hottubs. Love it!!!!
    rsilver828

Answer by rsilver828 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009