Always hates life..how can I fix it????

I feel like I'm in the crappiest relationship, I can't find or keep a job, and I have hardly any friend around here. I'm always depressed. I just dont' feel like I have anything to look foward too....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• I am so sorry you feel that way. I have had those times in my life where I have been really depressed. If you want someone to talk to please send me a message. I would be willing to listen.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED HOW WHENEVER YOU ARE IN A CRAPPY RELATIONSHIP THAT NOTHING ELSE SEEMS TO GO SMOOTHLY OR RIGHT? MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEING ALONE OR IN A STATE OF SEPARATING FROM THE PERSON WHO YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• iLL PRAY FOR YOU AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL WILL FIND HAPPINESS AND PEACE AND JOY-REMEMBER HAPPINESS IS A MEANS OF TRAVEL NOT A DESTINATION-GOD BLESS AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU WANT
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Have you tried counseling or medication?
    MRSHEATHERSMAMA

Answer by MRSHEATHERSMAMA at 3:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Get out of this relationship. Do you have kids? Do you walk or go to the gym? Are you on antidepressants? You need to try to regain your life back. This person isn't helping. Make life about you for a while and get healthy. Go tell your doctor what you're feeling.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2009