what do you think??

i had my kid july 25 of last year im breastfeeding and still havent had my period. we have had some accidents in the last couple weeks but i dont feel pregs. so my question is when did you get your peiriod and could i be preggs???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get a pregnancy test and find out. Everyone is different when starting their periods after having a baby.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 12:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• wasn't this already asked once before?
    it's very, very common for women to NOT have their period when they are breastfeeding.
    but if you are doubtful then take a pregnancy test.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• yeah, it was..and I answered it that last time.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I got my period 6 months PP with my first, and 7 months PP with my second. My general rule is, if you have to ask if you could be pregnant, then yes, you could be. Take a test.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2009