hi every body

what does the baby first move feel like in when the doctor feels ur belly wat is he feeling for is it a ball or knot? because i don't feel nothing different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt the baby move at 4 months. Feels like a ball moving in your tum I guess
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 1:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• the first time i felt my son move it felt like you have butterflies in your belly but stronger. thats the only was i can describe it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• sorry the only way i can describe it**
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Almost like a really flittery gas bubble. WIth my first I felt movement at like 16 weeks. With my second it was just about the same and with this one I felt movement around 8 weeks which is really early. It is a tappy weird fluttery feeling. I think only doctors know what they are feeling for. They are trained to find something. I can't feel anything until I am farther along and it is obvious. Like a dentist is really good at spotting cavities before anyone else.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2009