• In the Spotlight:

i dont know what to do please help..

i have this great amazing guy who is just a friend right now .. my feeling fo him go on and off one minute i like him like more than a friend and then the next minute i just like him as a friend ..i'm not inlove with any one at the moment i just got a serious relationship with a person who took my virginity and i enjoy being single ,, well yesterday we almost had sex ..i felt so uncomfortable that i blamed it on not having the right kind of condom as the reason for not actually letting him stick it in..he's inlove with me and seems like he will be the perfect boyfriend but i just can't get into him..and he is also a virgin what should i do..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• you should start by telling this guy exactly how you feel.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Tell him how you feel and stop leading him on. If there is no chance for him, he should be aloud to move on and not keep his hopes up on being your boyfriend. I get that you are confused about him right now but just think of the long run can you see yourself with him? if not let him get on with his life. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I think, with all honesty, you should concentrate on yourself and your schooling right now. You seem very young and this is the time to take the time to discover what your dreams are and what your ambitions are.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• honestly? find a site that is more in line where you are. did you have a child as a result of losing your virginity? if not, you need to find another site to share. this is CM. your questions seems naive for someone who has the responsibility of motherhood.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• first off happy- ladi honestly you didn't even have to answer the question ..because it's very clear that you just don't get it..please don't ever question anything about me or my responsibilities of being a mother ..you don't know me ..and i'm pretty sure that you don't wanna know me either ..i know that i'm on cafemom..duh that's why i asked this question..i'm not gonna post anon anymore because i want you to know who i am ...your advice is no longer needed and you can take what you think and kick rocks with it ..thank you
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 2:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Maybe your not ready. Just keep being friends and the right time will come around. Only if you and him are ready and want the same thing. Don't feel pressure to being with him. Take your time okay.
    martamrdz

Answer by martamrdz at 2:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Nothing! You should do nothing, literally. Your heart is telling you not to do this, and you should be listening to your heart. If he really loves you, he will be willing to wait a hundred years for you. Wanting to have sex with you is not the same thing as loving you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• put some space between the two of you and you are just not into him dont force yourself to try and be I made this mistake with a male friend of mine, and we did end up having sex but the whole thing ruined our friendship and I would have much rather just kept him as a friend
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2009