Am I pregnant with mirena?

I have had mirena for about 2 years. But all of a sudden my boobs have been hurting and are heavy and firm. Also I feel sick all the time and the smell of food make me sick.I don't get periods anymore because of B/C. Has anyone else had this or anything.HELP!!!

zachysmommy04

Asked by zachysmommy04 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• why don't you take a test
    Anonymous

• You may have to have a blood test done.

I have the mirena and I actually feared I might have been pregnant as well. But everything points against it. It was just my boobs grew a little, and I was feeling nauseous as well. But I think getting pregnant and staying pregnant with a Mirena would be extremely difficult if not impossible.

How would they safely remove the mirena if you did get pregnant without causing a miscarriage?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I miscarried twice on Mirena before I had it removed...so it is possible.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 2:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2009