How do I arrange pictures on a post?

I am trying to edit a post in my group. I need some of the pictures to be beside each other - rather than in a downward sequence. Sometimes I can get them beside each other simply by shrinking the pictures so that they fit and\or hitting the backspace key. Other times I can not get one pictures beside another no matter what I do. I have tried everything I can think of. What am I doing different? How can I move the pictures where I want them? Thanks for your help.

FlyMom07

Asked by FlyMom07 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• first it will depend on there size, if it's a large photo you won't be able to get anything to go beside it due to basic justification of the site.

upload photo. hit your right arrow key. upload another photo. hit right arrow key... repeat as needed.

you could also use an editing program and actually put all the images into one image in any order you want then just upload the single image.
    Anonymous