Have you lived abroad with young children?

I am looking into living abroad for a while with my husband and our two young boys. We are interested in studying abroad also. If you have any information you'd like to share it would be greatly appreciated.

bltcahill

Asked by bltcahill at 1:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I consider myself living abroad, as I am Australian and live in the US. If I could take my kids somewhere other than Australia to live abroad, it would probably be France. I loved being in the French Riveria and we are planning to take them in couple of years for summer to learn conversational french and enjoy the weather and food. Australia is beautiful and is a great option but I think the cost of studying there as a full paying student may be a little cost prohibitive.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2009