What's the most embarrassing thing you have done lately?

My most embarrassing thing I've done lately is when I was at the grocery store. I was just walking down the aisle, holding on to my cart thank goodness, when I stepped in a spot of water and slid a few feet then fell down on my knees in front of the other shoppers, but luckily I was holding onto my cart and didn't fall face first lol.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, this week..
    yesterday I called my brother to see if he had the usb port to my digital camera, because I couldn't get the USB port I had to fit into the slot. So I thought ours had gotten mixed up. Well come to find out, I was trying to put it in the tripod's holder, rather than were it was originally suppose to go (on the side). When my brother called me back, I had to tell him how sorry I was, that I was just being a moron. lol. I made for a good laugh.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2009