how can i get my 3 year old.....

to go on the potty?She wants to be a big girl but she will no go on the potty,i ask her is she is a big girl and she tells me yes but she wont even sit on the potty and i tell her she cant go to school untill she does...Anyway i can get her so even sit on it without going crazy and yelling?

loverlymommy

Asked by loverlymommy at 2:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Im having the same issue with my son.. I wish I could give you good advice but I have tried many things and failed. Right now we are using a piggy bank and pennies everytime he sits on it he gets one, 2 if he pees, 3 if he poos. And he gets to keep them in his bank and "spend" them later but we actually use our money and keep his in the bank. So here is one idea. I hope you get some help though. best wishes.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• A really good book was Potty Training your child in one day and the premise was to throw them a potty party- there is script and everything in the book. Worked perfectly with my 3 in March daughter.
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 6:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009