Perfect Yorkshire Puddings - Serves 4
275ml/ 1/2 Pint.
method: 1. Mix all the ingredients together with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Allow this mix to reast for a while in the fridge.
3. When ready to cook, preheat an oven to 220*C.
4. Put a little oil or beef dripping in your yorkshire pudding tin and place it in the oven.
5. Give your batter one last mix and pour into the tin, filling each to about 3/4 full.
6. Cook until the puddings rise and brown lightly on top. They should hold there shape but not be rock hard. Do not open the oven too much or the heat will get out and your yorkshires will colapse.
at 4:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2009