MY SON HAS BEEN WEANED FULLY FOR 1 1/2 WEEK NOW. BUTHE NOW HAS TO HAVE A SIPPY CUP W/ WATER IN IT TO GO TO SLEEP. HOW DO I GET HIM TO GO TO SLEEP W/O IT?

WEANING, SIPPY CUP AT BEDTIME/ NAPTIME, GOING TO BED.

neh57

Asked by neh57 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think it's a bad idea for your son to have access to water throughout the night. I mean I get very thirsty sometimes at night. I don't see the need to break him of the habit. Water isn't going to cause problems like milk or juice do. As he gets older he can keep a cup of water at his bedside instead of the sippy. We always gave my ds a sippy of water at bedtime. Plus if he is used to nursing to sleep then the sucking is probably very comforting for him.
    MamaApio

Answer by MamaApio at 5:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I agree with above...I dont c any reason ...that is until ur ready to potty train...then that may cause a problem
    from-nj-to-az

Answer by from-nj-to-az at 2:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2008