Do any of you feel like answering like this when seeing a continuous question?

(I get tired of seeing these same questions over and over. It would be different if I could actually give them an answer)
Question:Could I be pregnant?
Answer: I dont know. The symptoms for pregnancy are not absolute. I know you just want advice or reassurance. But I am not a doctor, nor am I a pregnancy test. The best advice I can give you is wait untill you expect your period and take a test. If you still arent satisfied with the results, go to your doctor and ask for a blood test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I guess just don't answer the same questions? Or you can just assume that lots of people have the same questions about the same things. Maybe your answer can help one person more than another.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• What sucks is that there's now a Common Questions section. People could go there to get their answers, but noooo. They still have to ask. Blah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I totally feel the same way...if it's something I can google and get the correct answer, I try not to waste people's time! As far as the "Could I be prego?" question....I just want to scream take a test, this is 2009 and drug store pregnancy tests have been around forever! When I even get an inkling that I might be prego I grab one and pee on the stick...we (well most of us anyway) are not in highschool...we don't need the drama that comes with a possible pregnancy, just an answer.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 2:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• People can also do a search and find that answers immediately...
    Anonymous

• ...those 'am i pregnant' questions drive me up the wall...i dont even open them up anymore..TAKE A TEST!lol..guess theyre desperate to be preggers
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• why do you have to hate on peoples quetions.. If you don't feel like answering, than don't. no one's making you. maybe they're just hoping for some reassurance one way or the other, and maybe people think you're questions are silly. no big deal.
    punkrockmom153

Answer by punkrockmom153 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• If you are tired of the questions, DON'T ANSWER!!!!!!!! Some people don't know the symptoms of pregnancy and maybe they just want to share or vent! We are suppose to be there for them, not hassle them!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I totally agree. Yes there are repeated answers but some people do need some reassurence some people might just be afraid to go and waste on test and just get a false. This section is here to help people, not to put them down so if you don't like it then all I can suggest is DON"T ANSWER THEM! Why's that so hard?
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree with the person that answered your question.If you missed a period or you're just late,I would buy a pregnancy test from the store.They are 99.9% accurate.That's what I did when I thought I was pregnant and sure enough I was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2010