Any moms in here that are cops in south carolina or who has a hubby whose a cop? if so please message me

my neighbor is having domestic problems with her husbannd, and yesterday when she called the cops, they turned on her because shes on some medications for her burnt hand. so they said that she might be crazy and shes on house arrest and this lady is fearing for her life and her kids safety

YObando

Asked by YObando at 2:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hey im not a cop and dont even live in your area but have you went to the cops and told them what you just wrote maybe they would listen if more then one person talked... also has she thought of a womens shellter it dose suck but when i was younger my mom got beat up like everyday from my stepdad and the cops have the time didnt help us b/c my mom just stayed with him but one day she stood up for her self and decided she wasnt scared anymore and packed all 6 of us kids up and we went to a womens shellte it was hard but it was a better life for all of us.. but you can also try to help her all you want but its not going to work in less she really wants to leave she has to make the choice i hope this helped im not good at giving advice
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2009