Has anyone toilet trained their cat?

We are going to start training our cat, and I was wondering if there is anyone who has some good advice and if you used a specific method.

How long did it take?

How old was your cat at the time?

Thanks!!

brittney24

Asked by brittney24 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pets

• I so wish to have mine done this way too! I hoped there would be answers to your Question!! Sorry I have 11 Cats & 2 Kittens & none are that way.. Sure would be nice? But we only have one Bathroom! Hope someone Replies & helps you!! Good Luck on that!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• we toilet trained out cat. She was about 6 years old when we moved to our house. and they actually sell an item that for toilet training cats. its the shape of the toilet seat and you put it on the seat and put litter in the bottom and it has rings. You remove a ring every few days untl there are no rings left. Keep cleaning the potty out of the litter and then finally when hes used to it you remove the whole thing and Viola! your cat is goin in the toilet. kinda funny to see:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I always wondered how cats were trained to do that, I was given a cat that did that, cleanest pet I ever had, he was awesome.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2009